The Industry’s most Feature-Rich Catalog
Learn why professionals use WHI’s electronic catalog.
WHI’s eCatalog is the number one catalog solution in the market, used by top wholesalers and retailers.
WHI ACES eCatalog Stands Out
The WHI Solutions eCatalog is ACES based using ACES vehicles, attributes and part terms. We don’t translate or convert the data provided. This allows us to offer the industry’s most accurate and comprehensive catalog with up to date current coverage as well as older coverage that goes back 125 years!
- 2700+ Total Catalogs
- 4 Billion Applications
- 130 Million Interchanges
- 14.5 Million Parts
- 24.5 Million Images
- 1896 – Current.
- 2210+ Catalogs Contain Medium Duty Applications [72 Million Applications]
- 1550+ Catalogs Contain Heavy Duty Applications [50 Million Applications]
Additional Features Include
- VIN Decoding
- License Plate Lookup
- Buyers Guides
- Tire Fitment
- Manufacturer Links
- Multi-View, Zoom and 360° Part Images
- Weights, Dimensions and Specifications
- Features and Benefits
- Warranty Information
- Installation Instructions
- Service Trend Advisor
Product Line Publishing
As a product line publisher, your product catalog will be made available to thousands of wholesale and retail consumers of management systems and websites globally.
Thousands of users in locations such as Tire Kingdom, Walmart, The Network (formerly IAPA and Parts Plus), Pronto, Federated, Alliance & Tru Star are using the Nexpart eCatalog to power their product lookups.
- Nexpart Counter Catalog (NCC) – Use the Nexpart UI with your DMS point-of-sale system to give your counter-people the same benefits Nexpart offers your end users such as Smart Search, SmartPages, and favorite jobs
- Direct Integration – Create a dynamic state of art custom catalog UI for your DMS or other products leveraging the WHI ACES catalog
- Full SDK available for all functionality of WHI’s catalog including development and testing sites
- Integrators can use SOAP or REST
- Leverage the power of Nexpart for a single admin interface for configuring and updating all catalog configurations across all products leveraging WHI’s Universal DCF
Brief overview of Catalog Products
ACES & PIES-Based Data
According to AAIA’s industry standards
Customers can navigate by category to get directly to what they need, even without a part number
Over 4 Billion applications from 1896 - Today
14.5 Million parts from 1,500+ brands
Competitive Interchange keeps Buyers buying from you, not the competition
Buyers searching for competitors part numbers are shown your matching parts